Objectives and Scope of the Partnership Agreement between: Association of Energy Professionals Eastern Africa (AEPEA) and African Centre of Excellence II in Phytochemicals, Textile and Renewable Energy (ACE II – PTRE) :
- Contribute towards the shared project goal through:
- developing and offering strategic and tailor-made professional short courses in energy to industry practitioners and other interested persons to bridge the skills gap in the region ;
- offering professional short courses in renewable energy and energy management for certification with relevant professional organizations and for purpose of CPD to maintain professional certifications and licenses;
- promoting University — Industry linkage and postgraduate training to build capacity in the field of energy through joint staff exchange, workshops, seminars and professional talks.
- At operational level the partnership seeks to facilitate and to enhance academic cooperation and sharing of resources to deliver the agreed partnership activities towards the achievement of the project objectives.
Date entered into: 21/08/2018
Partnership period: 4 years
ACE II PTRE ,
P.O. Box 3900 – 30100
Eldoret – Kenya
Strathmore Energy Research Centre, Ole Sangale Road,
P.O. Box 59857 – 00200
City Square, Nairobi – Kenya