Ph.D in Energy Studies
The common regulations for eligibility to the Doctor of Philosophy programmes of Moi University shall apply. The following shall be eligible for admission into the Doctor of Philosophy in Energy Studies:
- Holders of a MSc. Degree of Moi University in Energy Studies.
- Holders of a MSc. Degree from an accredited university and recognised by Moi University Senate as equivalent to a MSc. Degree of Moi University in Energy Studies.
Ph.D in Analytical Chemistry
The common University admission requirement for PhD programmes of Moi University shall apply. In addition, to qualify for a specific programme, the following criteria shall apply. For PhD: Candidates must be:
- Holders of Master of Science in Analytical Chemistry degree of Moi University or a Master of Science degree in Analytical Chemistry from accredited Universities recognized by the Moi University Senate.
Ph.D in Materials & Textile Engineering
To qualify for admission into the programme, a candidate must be a holder of a Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or a closely related discipline. In addition, the candidate must have:
- Master of Science degree in Industrial Engineering or Textile Engineering or Industrial Technology or Textile Technology or Mechanical and Production Engineering or Chemical Engineering or Industrial and Textile Engineering or Materials Engineering or Electrical and Communications Engineering or any other relevant Masters degree in Engineering of Moi University.
- A relevant Master’s degree of any other accredited University recognized by Moi University Senate.